Let’s talk travel
Wanderology has planned it all: if your wanderlusting heart can dream it up, we can make it happen.
Each and every client of ours enjoys:
- concierge-level service: as Roy Orbison sang, “anything you want, you got it,” (but we won’t sing for you, we promise). We can secure dinner reservations, find tickets to plays and sporting events, book tours and signature experiences, and plan any special event you can imagine.
- itinerary planning: we specialize in complex itinerary planning and book all flights, transfers, tours, resorts and staterooms.
- creative solutions: our favorite part of the job. Tell us what you’re looking for, and we get to work. Three day girls’ getaway to a warm destination with white sand beaches and unlimited piña coladas? Yoga retreat in Mexico where you can detox your body and your soul at the same time? Want to explore the stunning vistas of our very own National Parks, but not quite sure where to start? Check out Seattle, but only the cool, underground, and unexpected? Need to fit into a $5,000 budget, five days, and a flight under five hours? We’ve done it all for our clients.
We plans trips of all kinds, including:
- River Cruises
- Tropical Beach Vacations
- Disney and Universal Orlando Vacations
- Honeymoons and Destination Weddings
- Travel to Unique Cities All Across the US
- Ocean Cruises
- Executive and Corporate Travel
- Jungle/Ziplining Adventure Vacations
- Sweet 16, Birthday, and Graduation Trips
- Safari Vacations
- European vacations
- Multigenerational Vacations
- Bar and Bat Mitzvah Trips
Each client has different desires and needs. We can “take care of it all,” work collaboratively with you, or take as much direction as you’d like to offer. Services include but are DEFINITELY not limited to:
- itinerary Planning
- Air Reservations
- Hotel and Resort Booking
- Arrangement of Airport Transfers
- Trip Insurance and Travel Protection
- Packing Recommendations
- Confirmation of All Planned Travel Prior to Trip
- Tours and Activities (including both private tours and small group tours)
- Concierge-Level Planning (Booking Restaurants, Event Tickets, Private Classes, Sailboat Charters, you name it)